uncertainty and not having control in certain situations, but that fear also spurs me on. as an actor there’s a part of you that has to rise to the challenge.
"I fell asleep watching the move Amélie and when I woke up, I had spilled so much red wine on myself that I thought for a second that I had been shot."
color meme: the mindy project + pink/blue
well in a nice turn of events i am WEARING IT AS WE SPEAK thanks bae!!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
Tender-hearted heroes are so important to me.
Heroes that are soft-spoken and kind, that want nothing more than to take care of everyone.
Heroes that are sweet and good, that always leave folks smiling in their wake.
Heroes that see good in everyone, who want to be good to everyone.
Heroes that are gentle and compassionate, that wish to share the boundless joy in their hearts with the world.
“Does it make it easier?”
“I don’t understand you.”
“To have beautiful eyes. Does it lighten the burden of your Grace, to know you have beautiful eyes?”